Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dreams

Soryy I MIA so long.. I really wanna people to read tis blog.lol. but I noe its boring yeaa. haha

So iv been dreaming a lot lately. Sweeeet dreams and all, nitemares included. And iv also been recording these dreams. Not recording as in video cam or wat la but every morning if I manage to dream.lol. sounds funny, but yeah, its not always tat I dream tho. So wen I get to dream, e moment I wake up I grab my phone from under my pillow n save a text message. These message I save contains a summary of wat happen in my dream. Well if ur wondering why im recording my dreams. My answer is I enjoy my dreams n if possible I wana keep it. I heard of dream catchers before. But idk hw it works? Well anyways, u guys shud noe tat I really do enjoy little things tat happens in life. Or atleast in MY LIFE =)

Let me share one of my dreams? If u wanna hear. Read on kay!
Jus a dream in random arrangement nt according to time, I mean date if u get wat I mean..
Tis one is an action genre-ed dream! I was on holiday. The place looks somehow like Malaysia, u noe thos kampongs beside the beach,yea. So I was walking along tis beach n I saw kids, I mean like 5-7 year olds hanging by their waist, I believe e reason for these was there was nobody taking care of them (u noe like bicycle rack? Yea,tis is a kid rack jus tat they were hanging). I was kinda shock wen I saw them. But somehow,u noe in dreams, thers nt much feelings sometimes.LOL I jus dint care n walked on. On e shore there was actually tis floating walkway, idk how it link-edto a playground but one part of e walkway, I need to go thru like obstacles those climb2 thing usually at playgrounds u noe u noe.haha.. anyways, den I noticed my car or my family car (I nt sure) gt stolen! It was like I can see e car moved off wen I was ther n my family n dk who was ther at e walkway. So we searchd for  car, den at one alley(like thos in arab street) we saw our car! (tis part some of my family were ther) upon seeing e car, we gav chase. But e car moved off again n gt away. (So next scene) there were 4 person. Me, my bro, n e other 2 idk who.. so we split up to find e car. I went w my bro. den as we were searching we accidentally trespass an area which was part of a mansion. LOL. (I find e last part funny) got tis terrorist-like security.they were masked! Like terrorist la duh. N they were shooting at us w shotguns! U noe how scary tat was!! Haha! But serious, I was scared in tat dream cos u noe how shotguns work,BULLETS (not bullet) FLY! So I dcided to distract them n by tat my bro manage to kill 1 of them so we were running like at e roof of e mansion, e roof was slanted I rmbr! So yea run run. Den I met gab along e way.WTH he doing ther idk. But he was with some cookies! HAHA Subway cookies I tink. N I grab his hand ask him run also! Hahaha! N tats it.i woke up ..How? intresting? Believe me I dint make up any of e parts, I try to stick close to e actual dream =)


Gonna sleep now. tmr having prac
Those dont im I which prac alrdy make a guess alrite?! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment